Another returning angler from Kent

Stevee

Reaction score
Well, would you Adam and Eve it, its been 20 years since I've been fishing. I blame the Mrs! ;)

Anyway, I've spent weeks looking for a nice club to join next season, cos there's too many to count. Its a tosh up between Medway Valley and Mid Kent Fisheries, Medway being the closest! And I promise not to neglect the River Medway, got to keep that bend going in my old Shakespeare feeder rod :D

Oh, and I have a shopping list too, totalling to a small fortune, cos I do like my 24-hour sessions for carp, who doesn't? :p

So wish me luck, as I continue where I left off many, many years ago :cool:

Stevee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to FM Stevee, good to have another Kent member onboard.

If MKF would offer concessions for pensioners I’d join them myself but just for rudd and tench fishing it’s a tad expensive for me.

Look forward to reports on our popular HDYGO thread especially any trips you make to the River Medway.

Keith M

Reaction score
Hi Steve, welcome back to the fold and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to reading about your fishing exploits. :thumbs:

Keith

mikench

Reaction score
Welcome to FM. Lots to interest, amuse, educate and inform here so participate regularly to get the most out of it.

d.owens

Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your return to fishing, after a big gap, as much as I do.

Oldpeddaller

Reaction score
Welcome Stevee, I too have had a big gap but I'm planning my return in Kent too! Maybe we'll see each other around. I'm looking at the River Medway between East Farleigh and Allington to start with, probably in the Spring. If you see an old guy on the bank next to the World's biggest electric bicycle - that'll be me - come over and say "Hi"!