from Russia. Kamchatka

kamfishing

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Dmitry, I am from Russia, Kamchatka.
I love fishing. Your experience of catching salmon in the sea (not trolling) is interesting in posting.
An interesting experience is fishing from a kayak in the sea.
large.531_n.jpg.987f11bdeea558d779da67b75156875a.jpglarge.3_1.jpg.e89e85c1ae9fd3e996b822b17c647005.jpg

wetthrough

Reaction score
Hi Dmitry and welcome to Fishing Magic. Always nice to see how the other half of the world lives and does things. Please post your exploits on the How did you get on? thread.

Gordon

nottskev

Reaction score
Hello Dmitry, Kamchatka looks like wild country with some big fish! I think most people on here are fishing for smaller species in lakes and rivers. But there are some who fish in the sea, and some who fish for pike, carp and other big fish. Nice to hear something from the other side of the world.

kamfishing

Reaction score
Hi Dmitry and welcome to Fishing Magic. Always nice to see how the other half of the world lives and does things. Please post your exploits on the How did you get on? thread.

Gordon

Thank you for your hospitality!

I’m just as interested in fishing in another part of the world, forgive my English, I don’t know it, I use Google translator. :)
I’ll be sure to write about my fishing, next week, tomorrow I’ll fly on a business trip to Moscow, and when I get back I will glance to you.

flightliner

Reaction score
Hi Dmitry, welcome to Fishing Magic.
I look forward to hearing of your fishing adventures from so far away!!