A new member for the darkside

POLEMINATOR

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to FM, new to forums in general, and pretty new to drowning maggots and chasing the shadows.

I mainly fish with a pole, and due to only being able to get to where my legs can take me it is usually always on my local stretch of canal.

Only other person I know who is into fishing is my brother in law he is about 100 miles away so only see him a handful of times a year but when I do see him I always end up fishing on a quiver tip rod using a cage feeder, it's hilarious because me being a pole user, he has to lend me some of his gear then set it up for me and I always end up out performing him on his own gear, last time out with him was only a quick hours fishing I ended up catching 3 carp and he caught nothing lol.

So yes, I'm excited to be here with all you master anglers, and being relatively new to the game no doubt I will have many questions, hopefully one day I will even be able to give advice as well as take it.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Welcome mate,enjoy yourself on FM....

Golden Eagle

Reaction score
Welcome on board!

When you lend your gear to someone, they catch more than you, but YOU get more pleasure from that, then you will be a master angler, my friend!