Hi from South Wales

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Don't know yet, i haven't heard anything.

The place was a right Sh!t Hole though, but, a job is a job, if i get offered it, i will take it until something better comes along.

Notice how i didn't take offence to your jibe at my superiority :)

Reaction score
Just been through the signing on process...I was quite impressed with their efficiency...the usual phone interview and then the repeat process at the JC was this afternoon but ..

the two days I worked in September before getting the pneumonia had been recorded as working from 1/09 to 2/11 (rather than 2/9!!). he'd also recorded a name incorrectly SO ...we had to start all over again...at the JC!!

Then the details of any benefit received in tax year 08/09 which I had been assured by two different people they would print off at the JC....they gave me a pre=paid envelope to write to another branch so they can post me the details. Thereby further delaying the process.

Then...there is a special questionnaire that teachers have to complete...nobody would tell me why...they didn't have any in the JC so its being sent to me and I've got to send it back otherwise any payments will be further delayed. They said it was just a questionnaire..no further documents will be needed......somehow I don't believe them!!

I have spent a total of 5.75 hours dealing with these people today....at least it keeps me occupied!:eek:

P

puttestuts

Sorry Stealph,just caught up with this, hope everything went OK for you.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Hello Rusty,

You can call me Steph if you would like to, but, once we are better acquainted you can call me B@st@rdF@ckFace like everyone else :D

P

puttestuts

Thanks Steph I would like to, I'll keep the other in reserve:eek:

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Don't know yet, i haven't heard anything.

The place was a right Sh!t Hole though, but, a job is a job, if i get offered it, i will take it until something better comes along.

Notice how i didn't take offence to your jibe at my superiority :)
Well done, it's almost as though you didn't even notice. :)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
B@st@rdF@ckFace

Now that's got a ring to it ;)

Good luck with the job mate.

How's tricks Rodders? :)

Gotta go and get me roach gear ready now, I think they've forecast a hurricane tomorrow, better pack me storm pegs!

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
'ello Steve, not bad mate, how're you? I keep popping in to see when the 2lber is going to appear on your thread (won't be too long, I'm sure).
A little bit of wind never................... nah on 2nd thoughts :)

You're right though, they mentioned gale force winds and rain up here too.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one Rodders, visiting an old match stomping ground tomorrow that used to throw up loads of roach. They should be big by now ;)

Where's Duffy?