Hi from South Wales

bantam

Reaction score
Hello,
Just wanted to say hi from South Wales, are there any other lady fishers on here ?
cheers
Tuffy

The Monk

Reaction score
Hi Tuffy

what a lovely name by the way, yes we have a few lovely ladies on here, or at least we did have?

Rickrod

Reaction score
Hello Tuffy welcome to fm,enjoy

Reaction score
Hi Tuffy,

Welcome to the forum...we have a few female members, look out for posts from Claudia, Wendi, Janet, Wendy P, Lynda Lythgoe amonst others. As the Monk suggests some of them have not posted for a while.

Poshers

P

puttestuts

Hi Tuffy
Welcome, I'm a Ladyfisher, (no snide comments Stelph) this is a great site, friendly and helpful:)

The Monk

Reaction score
Hi Tuffy
Welcome, I'm a Ladyfisher, (no snide comments Stelph) this is a great site, friendly and helpful:)

Well hello Beyondrusty,

how delightful to see you posting on here, what a lovely name by the way and I`m sure your not my dear

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
The Monk is dispensing his own brand of WD40 :)

He's a smooth gent is Brother Nick.

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Well, at least they know what to expect, i can't say fairer than that now, can i :w
Quite right matey, "Does Exactly What It Says On The Tin" is about as fair a warning as it gets :)

---------- Post added at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

merely trying to welcome the delightful young lady Rodney, I`m a man of the cloth remember
Of course you are Brother Nick, how could I forget, I appologise for any misinterpretation of your intention, your reputation precedes you sir.

:rolleyes: :cool: :wh

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
It's his Habit, Rodney. Being a Monk he can't help it, we just have to make allowances for him, and the Government should pay him for his Habit.

He took an Oath of Silence, that is why we only ever see him typing :wh

bantam

Reaction score
Hello

Hi all of you. I don't know anyone on these forums so I think I shall keep an open mind about you all. lol (not mentioning any names)
Thanks for the warm welcome and the help I have received so far.
I don't know if I will be a frequent poster, although I do go off on one if my dander is up!! So I apologise now.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I don't know if I will be a frequent poster, although I do go off on one if my dander is up!! So I apologise now.

What the Chuffing Hell is a Dander .......................... :eek:

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

I don't know if I will be a frequent poster

If you are shy, and a little unsure, if it helps, you can imagine us all naked, like speakers do sometimes when they are nervous, this may help :D

It is now time for my Medication (well that's my alibi and excuse) and i am sticking with it :p