Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi folks

Default Hi folks

Hi folks
    Im just getting together some gear after a 15/20 ish year break from the hobby, I had my gear stolen way back then and I never replaced it, and now don't ask me why the bug has returned!
    So I was in for a shock when I went to the local store to replace my Mitchell matches.......... they are yesterdays news ans so are many other things. So new words ive learnt are okuma, preston, commercial, cheap poles, pellets where did they all spring from
    Anyway id best get on there looks like a lot of reading to do...............

p.s any Derby experts on here I would appreciate a few pegs/areas to try, im not sure what ticket to get but I think Earl of H looks favourite

Many thanks
    lushuk

Welcome to F M mate have fun.

Welcome back to fishing and too FM

Welcome mate
    Perch and tench record holder, and ACA member for twenty years, and Treasurer of P.A.S.C.

Blog Entries

Hi and welcome mate , when I lived in the midlands I was a member of derby anglers alas I believe they are no more ,I used fish a lot around Swarkstone and willington areas in my opinion those stretches offer something for every coarse fishing angler ,who controls them now I do not know but if you find out ...worth a visit
    Fancy a pint?

Hi and thanks you, I gather the major clubs are Derby Pride, Derby railway although im told you cant get into them, and Earl of Harrington which gives you a lot of Derwent to go at....... but where

Hi Lushuk and welcome to fm

Welcome to FM Lushuk.Tight Lines

Thanks guys

Welcome aboard
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.