Photo competition....

Shine

Reaction score
Congrats Paul H.

Are we having another? If the theme is The moon and bird flying by shot, or 2 girls holding a carp comp, I might stand a chance of winning :)

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
As there didn't appear to be a lot of voting interest in the August / September photo competition will there be more competitions??

If there is to be another one, when will we know what the subject is???

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Congratulations to Paul Howarth on winning the September Photo Competition. His great atmospheric and unusual shot of walking the river bank loaded with tackle was a worthy winner and it was no surprise it attracted the most votes.

Paul will receive a £50 tackle voucher from Game Fishing Supplies (they sell coarse fishing tackle too) and will go forward for the annual £500 tackle voucher.

I'm away for a week later today and won't have time to set up the new competition, but I'll arrange for someone to do it in my absence. As from this month voting will not be activated until the competition has ended.

To see if we can muster more interest there will not be a theme for the next one, it will be open to any photograph that is fishing related.

Shine

Reaction score
Gone..... I thought they would have all got cleared. With just the winner left with flashing lights around it until the next comp. They havent thought this through very well.................. :j