Cakey

Reaction score
Graham ......what have I done wrong this time
I cant vote and I cant see the number of votes
cheers

Ben Haigh

Reaction score
why does the viewer seem wangy?
i found the pictures, clicked on one, it came up, i then used the scroller to look through the others, and it all went downhill from there. at one point i was in a loop with "claudia at britford", and the kingfisher. other times it would give me only the option to scroll one way? or is it a problem with something at my end, although that sort of thing works on other sites

J K

Reaction score
why does the viewer seem wangy?
i found the pictures, clicked on one, it came up, i then used the scroller to look through the others, and it all went downhill from there. at one point i was in a loop with "claudia at britford", and the kingfisher. other times it would give me only the option to scroll one way? or is it a problem with something at my end, although that sort of thing works on other sites

I had something similar happen to me yesterday. :confused:

Shine

Reaction score
Just a thought. I know this would be time consuming but it might be worth a go just so everyone know's about it.
Would it be possible to do a sticky thread at the beginning of every forum telling people about the competition and a link to the Photo competition?

Last edited:

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
You can only see the number of votes after you vote on a picture (it's like when a poll is running, you only see which option is winning after you're selection has been made). Before then it just has the VOTE link under each photo.

Last edited:

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Cunning Paul, very cunning :D

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

It's working so far, there are 5 with 2 votes................... 2 of them are yours.

Reaction score
I recon the majority of people that are interested in the photo competiton are those that have entered photos. But as Paul says, who's going to vote for someone else's?

Also, there's no mention of it it on the home page, so it is only teh forum readers that know about it.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I voted for someone elses photo, and i have entered a photo in to the competition.
I entered the competition without expecting to win it, i just liked taking part.
Just like the few fishing matches i entered, i didn't expect to win them i just liked fishing in them, and someone's got to come last.
I guess i should learn to take some things more seriously, but then i am not sure i would enjoy them as much.

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
I recon the majority of people that are interested in the photo competiton are those that have entered photos. But as Paul says, who's going to vote for someone else's?

Also, there's no mention of it it on the home page, so it is only teh forum readers that know about it.
I'm interested, I've voted but I haven't uploaded an entry. There are some nice shots in there though. You can't vote for your own entry's so why not vote for one that catches your eye? it's meant to be a community competition. :cool:

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Subliminal messages too, is there nothing you won't do to win this comp??? :D