Winner of Januarys photo competition

guest61

Reaction score
Sofi here from Member Services.

Apologies for being a bit slow in announcing January’s winner of the photo competition. But it is well worth the wait because it is a cracker.

The well earned winner of the January photo competition is rufus with this amazing contribution:

fivefish.jpg

Five Fish a Flappin'

rufus wins a £50 gift voucher to spend at Game Fishing Supplies. This is not all, he also gets entered into the yearly draw where he has the chance to win a £500 voucher to spend with Game Fishing Supplies, watch this space.

Thank you to everyone who entered the competition, if you did not win, have another go in the March/April competition the theme is SPRING, available to enter now in the gallery.

Sponsor: Game Fishing Supplies

Windy

Reaction score
Nice photo even tho I didn't vote for it, but lovely fish too, big envy.

Just one thing, what is up with the February competition ?
A) what is the theme and
B) where are the voting facilities / buttons / linky thingies ?

[Edit]OK, seen the further thread, nice pic, good choice.[/Edit]

Come to that, ditto A) & B) re. March / April competition ?

[Edit]but March / April ???[/Edit]

Last edited:

jcp01

Reaction score
Thanks Sofi.

It's nice to win the comp with this shot as it is the record of my most memorable day's fishing of the whole winter. It was one of those very special days, one I'll never forget and likely bore people with the retelling, forever!

This is the cherry on my cake...

I'm going to blow my £50 Game Fishing Supplies voucher on a couple of ABU Cardinal 104's for a pair of Shaky Mach 2 wands I've just bought - dedicated tackle for the roach fishing...

Thanks to all those who voted for it.