May 2010 Photo Competition

guest61

Reaction score
The May 2010 Photo Competition is now open. This is a great competition with fantastic prizes. Can I remind you that the yearly winner gets a £500 shopping spree at Game Fishing Supplies. That is not all, every month a lucky winner gets a £50 gift voucher. That must surely be worth a photo?

The theme for Mays competition is Great Catches

Please click here to enter the competition

All the best!

Sofi

Shine

Reaction score
If there was an easier way to upload photo instead of having to resize them I'm sure more people would enter.

I just had to mess around for a while to enter mine. Computer illiterate folk wouldn't have a clue.

guest61

Reaction score
Mays winner

Please note that we will not be using the voting system to determine Mays or Junes photo competition winners. This is due to the fact that only 17 people voted in the April/May competition (thank you though to the 17 members who supported the competition and its entries with their vote).

The May winner will be chosen by HQ and announced next week.

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
If there was an easier way to upload photo instead of having to resize them I'm sure more people would enter.

I just had to mess around for a while to enter mine. Computer illiterate folk wouldn't have a clue.

Like me.............

guest61

Reaction score
Winner of the May 2010 Photo Competition

The winner of the May Photo Competition is Shine with this great photo:

Pure_Muscle_-_Koi.jpg

Torpedo

That's a great catch and one great looking fish.

Well done Shine you win a £50 gift voucher to spend with Game Fishing Supplies

You also get entered into the yearly draw where one lucky winner get a £500 shopping spree with our sponsor.

Thank you to Game Fishing Supplies for sponsoring the photo competition.

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers mate... I gave the little kid 50p I nicked it off. Thought it was the right thing to do :)

Shine

Reaction score
hahaha...nope, that was on the old one I put on here a few weeks ago... everyone missed out on a bargain there.

Cheers mate.