No way!

Clikfire

Reaction score
Why worry about bouncing down a bit of bank if the next thing to happen is its going to have a treble pushed through its spine?

Joskin

Reaction score
I cant say whats right and I cant say whats wrong about the photo Jonny, but I can say that in my opinion it is Wrong to slate people before we have the facts. I only wish the angler in the picture knew about this thread and let us all in in what was actually going on.

Nenad K

Reaction score
I meet this guy on a bank. I do not agree with his keepnet tactics, and I take picture of him how to show how not to do that. So he is onla an angler, and I am just author of the picture /reporter/ !!!

The Monk

Reaction score
good picture Nenad and you were right to post it mate, idiots like that should be banned from the sport, no excuses, fish welfare is paramount

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Talk about keeping off the water line so your not to spook the fish, Plus I dont see a landing net to hand for the angler in the photo so I take it large or small its lifted straight out 10 ft up the band to be thrown straight back down the bank. Obviously this unknown angler does notpractise the artof fish welfare!