Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: morgard carp

david john drought Guest

if you want to catch the biguns keep it simple and use top quality baits

david john drought Guest

how many times have you been carping only to catch the smallist in the lake your probley there using all the last hi tec rigs etc did you ever stop to think that it might be your hi tec rigs that is stopping catching the big ones . well it very well could be, try going simple and see what happerns you might be in for a suprise tight lines dave d

nice fish mate but you could have held it a bit better

droughty Guest

sorry i have a bad back and thats the only safe way i could hold the fish remember it was 63lb and that takes some lifting when its wet and slimey better keeping the fish safe rather than risk dropping it .droughty

Nice fish, you should of taken your watch off before picking it up.

droughty Guest

somthing you dont think about when you've just had your first sixty but thanks for pointing it out i'll remeber next time

Sorry mate, but you should think of that first whether it weighs 60lb or 6lb.

droughty Guest

how often have you left your watch on mate and how many fish have you dropped because you where holding it at arms length just so you look good in the photo, and dont say never because you will be fibbing. people make mistakes all the time as long as you rectifie them thats the main thing

Fish safety always comes first!

droughty Guest

of course fish safety comes first but you did'nt answer the question how many times since you started fishing have you left your watch on and how many fish have you dropped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast