Wendy's PB Barbel

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Well done Wend, lovely fish. See, just one chat with your hero the Mattster and it's like magic!

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Is she good or just bloody lucky? Last week she gets an 8lbs bream this week a 10lbs barbel, what next???
It aint fair!!!!
She's going to end up with her own TV show at this rate!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
No Fred i had one other magical barbel, on the Dove my first ever trip to a river with Graham as my teacher. He taught me well see, everything that anyone has ever told me i have taken in and i am putting to use now.

Matt gave me some advice on Fri night which wasn't how to catch the fish, but where a likely barbel swim would be, when there isn't any over-hanging trees.So i read the river basically before i started.

S

Stevie 12345

I think that is a fantastic fish, well done, I dont believe much in luck- you make your own.

River fishing is certainly not my forte, but this certainly makes me want to have a chuck.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Congratulations Wend, anther cracker, you'll be running out of species soon :eek:)

T

The Monk

Incredible Wendy, a really nice fish, a big well done, you certainly have that magic touch

Ricky

Reaction score
A fish to be proud of!Well done Wendy.Once you get "a right un"it seems to get better and better.Tight lines,Ricky

S

Shrek

Yeah right, I'll bet it's another fish that someone caught and you just got to hold!!!!!!

Bit like this

captain carrott

Reaction score
i was fishing on my own as i normally do!

is this because every time you fish with some one you nick all their fish :)

A

Albert Watkinson 2

well done wendy.super fish.hope you have many more.
albert