Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well done Wend, lovely fish. See, just one chat with your hero the Mattster and it's like magic!

Is she good or just bloody lucky? Last week she gets an 8lbs bream this week a 10lbs barbel, what next???
    It aint fair!!!!
    She's going to end up with her own TV show at this rate!

Fred Bonney Guest

Well done Wendy,is that your first Barbel?

Magic fish from a proper river well done.

No Fred i had one other magical barbel, on the Dove my first ever trip to a river with Graham as my teacher. He taught me well see, everything that anyone has ever told me i have taken in and i am putting to use now.

Matt gave me some advice on Fri night which wasn't how to catch the fish, but where a likely barbel swim would be, when there isn't any over-hanging trees.So i read the river basically before i started.

Stevie 12345 Guest

I think that is a fantastic fish, well done, I dont believe much in luck- you make your own.

River fishing is certainly not my forte, but this certainly makes me want to have a chuck.

Rodney Wrestt Guest

Congratulations Wend, anther cracker, you'll be running out of species soon )

Deepest admiration. Actually the comment on a TV show/or a column in a decent Fishing journal isn't a bad idea. Bout time the male domination in these areas was broken.

He is every other inch a gentleman.

Paul watch this space

Great fish Wendy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast