THINKCamera website

W

Wolfman Woody

I got a bit fed up when I started looking at FM and the forums today, first time for a few days, and thought I'd have a look around at some of it's sister websites.

Took a look at THINKCamera and joined up, hoping for some inspiration and help maybe, but not wanting to be told that what I've got is a load of poop!

Anyone else from FM members of THINKCamera as well? Not a lot going on on their forums, BTW, just two posts in two days. Could do with some livening up - how about it Monk?

P

pons

I joined it Woody,but was a bit slow.

That link does not work for me Monk.

There are better photography sites,though I wont publish images because folk nick them !!

Pons

W

Wolfman Woody

Sorry Monk, those Jems don't reach me, but the Gretsch Anniversary I would kill for.

Not that I touch them these days. I'd have to start again with my Bert Weedon's Play with yourself in a day.

W

Wolfman Woody

It seems to me that people go on THINKCamera just to post comments on other people's work.

There's no fun, no life, no pea's taking, and no MONK!

There's also no pub to have a drink in and no-one even mentions the five favourite crisp flavours. Or Pork Pies.

IT NEEDS DEANOS!

C

Cakey

I joined it last year ......I use to fall as...................................................................................

C

Cakey

I must not be wicked ,it has some good tips and some good reviews

it also had a much better advent calender compo