Lowe Pro Professional Photographers Vest

The Monk

Reaction score
Although the pictue obviously doesnt do full justice to this incredible piece of essential photographic kit, by market leaders Lowe Pro, you will be truly amazedat the price, £70.00 totally unbelivable i hear you say, but wait theres more, mine come with extra cases and is entiley in MINT, yes MINT condition but as before guys strictly on a first come first served basis, Impress the ladies with this superb photographic vest, gau ranteed to make you more attractive to women and for the give away price of ONLY £70????? is it a con i hear you say, NO, this is a genuine sale, no con at all as i have no scouse blood in the family, Email me for more details, NOW/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif
18-2029-IMG1.jpeg

W

Wolfman Woody

That won't keep you warm at -3 in force 8 I can tell you.

Anyway, I shouldn't bother flogging everything to buy one of these D300s anymore.

Ron's looking for some fandangled electronic release for his because they didn't fit the shutter knob with a screw hole for a normal cable release.

If you ask me they're a load of cheap Chinese sweat-shop made rubbish and I'd stay well clear of 'em if I were you Monk. Get yourself a nice little Canon G9, you can take it on the chuff-chuffs then and look like all the other anoraks.

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
dont you want the vest Woody, cost £185 , your for £70/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
a Canon Woody, it wants firing off/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

It looks like it might improve my street cred mate.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>It looks like it might improve my street cred mate.</blockquote>
Nice one Ron.

The Monk

Reaction score
SORRY GUYS ITS JUST BEEN SOLD/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

G

Ged

Hi Nick.
Daughter told me that I have to wear it. Tooooo heavy and cumbersome for her to take creative photographs.

I just feel like taxi, donkey and odd job man.

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>JIMMY ( P A A S ) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Well done mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

The buyer certainly was.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif
/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Woody the Moaning Marlow Meldrew wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>JIMMY ( P A A S ) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Well done mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

The buyer certainly was.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif
/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif </blockquote>
Woody: You,ll see someone on a bank fishing with it on/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

pcpaulh

Reaction score
"Get yourself a nice little Canon G9"

Thats it Monk, down grade to a compact, I'm obsessed with mine.

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ged wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Hi Nick. Daughter told me that I have to wear it. Tooooo heavy and cumbersome for her to take creative photographs. I just feel like taxi, donkey and odd job man.</blockquote>
Hi Ged, thanks again mate and lovely to meet you mate, I can now underline you in my Ian Allan FM combined volume/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, those Lowe Pro things come with a life time guarantee, I use a lot of the cases, the zips and materials are very strong and have never let me down yet.