Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Although the pictue obviously doesnt do full justice to this incredible piece of essential photographic kit, by market leaders Lowe Pro, you will be truly amazedat the price, £70.00 totally unbelivable i hear you say, but wait theres more, mine come with extra cases and is entiley in MINT, yes MINT condition but as before guys strictly on a first come first served basis, Impress the ladies with this superb photographic vest, gau ranteed to make you more attractive to women and for the give away price of ONLY £70????? is it a con i hear you say, NO, this is a genuine sale, no con at all as i have no scouse blood in the family, Email me for more details, NOW[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]
    Ageing rock guitar hero

Wolfman Woody Guest

That won't keep you warm at -3 in force 8 I can tell you.

Anyway, I shouldn't bother flogging everything to buy one of these D300s anymore.

Ron's looking for some fandangled electronic release for his because they didn't fit the shutter knob with a screw hole for a normal cable release.

If you ask me they're a load of cheap Chinese sweat-shop made rubbish and I'd stay well clear of 'em if I were you Monk. Get yourself a nice little Canon G9, you can take it on the chuff-chuffs then and look like all the other anoraks.

[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

dont you want the vest Woody, cost £185 , your for £70[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]
    Ageing rock guitar hero

a Canon Woody, it wants firing off[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]
    Ageing rock guitar hero

Wolfman Woody Guest

£185?

You mug. I bought one for £56 off eBay.

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) Guest

It looks like it might improve my street cred mate.

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>It looks like it might improve my street cred mate.</blockquote>
    Nice one Ron.

SORRY GUYS ITS JUST BEEN SOLD[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]
    Ageing rock guitar hero

Well done mate[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Ged Guest

Hi Nick.
    Daughter told me that I have to wear it. Tooooo heavy and cumbersome for her to take creative photographs.

I just feel like taxi, donkey and odd job man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast