D300

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gifmmmhhhh eehhhh ..................no thank you, far too cheap and nasty pmsl</blockquote>
thats OK i understand, some girls are frightend off by really big ones

C

Cakey

by the way theres one of them lenses on ebay ...its up to £155 so far

The Monk

Reaction score
thats cheap, they have however dropped a lot in price since I go mine, I thin k I paid about ?800 to 1K now you can pick them up for about ?5 1/2 hundred, these are the APO EX (Sigmas version of DX)of course and not DX very similar inoperation though and they work fully on Nikon digitals of course. Because of its huge size I usually have it slung round my neck at weddings, not because I use it in these situations, but because its very good for the old street cred and impressess the brides maids, (wow thats a bigh un, yeah babe, thats what all the girls say), plus people think you know what you`re doing, when really i don`t have a clue.

The Monk

Reaction score
no thats a slower lens Cakey at F7 much cheaper mate, ours are 4.5-5.6, faster lenses of course, you can tell the difference in lens qualifty, I used to shoot through my KOWA spotting scope, a top of the range scope costing 1K and giving 1,000mm lens equiviant, however the 500mm camera lens out performed it for pjhotographic quality