Cakey

yes lots through not backing up

now I do it in triple whatsits

The Monk

Reaction score
I back up on cd only I should back up on DVD too, thanks for the warning mate

C

Cakey

I was worried about cd's some audio ones I recorded now dont play after a couple of years so i dont want to take the chance

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Hi Jeff, yes I have got one I've had it a few months now. By noisy I mean when you turn the iso up it gets quite grainy. But I'm under the impression that all compacts suffer from this. Upping the size of the sensor would solve it but then it woulnd't be a compact?

Anyway It's a nice camera and I'm pretty happy with it. If you want to see the sort of pictures it's capable of theres some good ones http://flickr.com/groups/g9/pool/. Haven't looked on it lately but some good pictures pop up.

The Monk

Reaction score
yes Cakey Fuji appear to be the only company producing a photodisk and I`m not sure of the diffence but the disk surface is coated black and they are a little more expensive, having said that I`ve only been using them since 2003, but thus far they appear OK touch wood?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
I usually buy a boatload from Boots when they have the special offer 2 for the price of one, I wipe out there stocks then, they are normally £5.99 for 10 mate although ASDA do a five pack which is a bit of a rip off.

The Monk

Reaction score
Fujifilm_PhotoDisc.jpg

C

Cakey

im on me way to boots ..........................anyone seen my snow shoes ?

The Monk

Reaction score
./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, nearly there and still got me F5 and scope/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, didnt really want to sell them anyway/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
just spoke to Currys they tell me if I did it over the phone today they would let me have one plus home delivery for ?899.00/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif?and told me to phone back as soon as I`m ready to order and they will arrange a discount price