Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Berty Guest

Default Re: Best compact camera

Cheers Ed, i'll have a look ........when my head can function

Blog Entries

Had to go into town the other day and looked in Jessops, asked if the one they had in a box was black and not silver as shown on the box, it was so I bought it.

Belting little camera, bit bigger than my old one and bit heavier because of the metal case, but supremely fast processing pics and even has 3 mutli-shot features on it. They'd brought it down to only £80 now bar the penny, so well pleased.

It means I can leave my old ones in different bags so I don't have to keep remembering them.

When I think - the first digital I bought 10 years back exactly was a Fujifilm A303 and cost about £280 plus another £35 for a 64mbyte chip. It doesn't do half what this new one does (even videos in HD) and the chips, you can get a SDHC card now 8gigabytes for about £7*. Bloomin bargain, I reckon.

* Still pays to keep downloading photos and not relying on the camers to store them. Buy a couple of chips and keep swapping them and format them regularly!
    Last edited by Jeff Woodhouse; 20-12-2012 at 19:29.
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Berty Guest

I just wish they would build a remote into them......like my old 35mm "trip"

Blog Entries

Yes, it would be useful for what we want.
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12