Banned
Reaction score
What a Camera;
frontview-001.jpg

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It,s a belt-er. But you don,t get sky sports on it. /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
I called in my local currys last night and told them what happened, they apologies and said these offers change occassionally the often the operators are clueless unless they type the offer number in te computer and it comes up, he do however offer me one at £999 on interest free credit, inthat I could give him my£800 and owe him the rest, but I didnt fancy doing that, so I`ll hang on another week or so and see how the land lies/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Your a hard man to bargain with. he he he./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
yeah we dont take no crap from these big business ripoff merchants us Manks Jimmy/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, Jessops tried to F**k with me and noiw look at them, shops closing all over the country and staff on the dole, I only wanted £20 off my SB800 flash gun, but would they lewt me have it, NO, so no more Mr Nice guy, I took my buisiness elsewhere and they learned the hard way.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif Good on you mate. Really its the same all over, all the big company's forget there old ar----. Now as you say there all closing, hell mend them all.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Monk; You would be cheaper going to France for a-day and buying the hole kit over there???

The Monk

Reaction score
I might do that/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, I like Paris