Currys D300

The Monk

Reaction score
I`ve just spoken to Currys today to order my Nikon D300 at the price they gave me 3 weeks ago on offer AWOFF70 as per the website at the time, £899.00, apparently I am NOW being told I was given the wrong information and they dont sell D300 body`s only??? but can sell me one with a lens on for £1400.00??, Do these people know what they are doing?, Does anyone know whos doing the best deal at the moment?

The Monk

Reaction score
cheers Jimmy yes I keep searching mate, most of them want another £70, greedy bast**rds

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know you. You,ll get one soon.

Monk; Have you tried your local high streets and done any bargaining with them, its worth a try.

The Monk

Reaction score
not yet mate but I will be doing this weekend, I dont want to have to pay more than I have too/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cakey; Monk; Has got too think off his street credit ??? (He,s trying to pull !!!)/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

I think the D300 will come down to about £700 but its how long can we wait

The Monk

Reaction score
yeak thats it the waiting Cakey, I might just hang on a little longer, anyway I still need the battery pack

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Monk; Bye the both at the same place and at the same time. (Discount) /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
TOP MONEY SAVING TIP

Don't waste money on an expensive camera. Just look at stuff for a bit longer than usual and then use your own mind to remember it in your brain.

When you want to see the stuff again just remember it.