Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuji RAF files

MarkTheSpark Guest

Joking aside, memory sticks have become so cheap I'm thinking of buying half a dozen specifically for things like this.

Colin North, the one and only Guest

Stick it into a CD and send it.

Rawtherapee list support for the 9600. I've not used it myself but it's free so will cost nowt to try.[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

MarkTheSpark Guest

Thanks, Paul. I've downloaded Rawtherapee and guess what? It's not too bad. A bit buggy, causing exceptions if you try to open a non-existent or empty drive, but it actually replicates my beloved Rawshooter and seems to work really well - much better than the pants Fuji software.

Mark,

Send me your address, I might just have a little program you will like [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Did the photos you took the other night turnout OK?

Colin

MarkTheSpark Guest

Hi Colin. The pictures I shot on that little Fuji weren't great - I'm on a bit of a learning curve with its quirks. But if you want a couple pf the better shots, I can send them.

See PM

<blockquote class=quoteheader>MarkTheSpark wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Hi Colin. The pictures I shot on that little Fuji weren't great - I'm on a bit of a learning curve with its quirks. But if you want a couple pf the better shots, I can send them.

See PM </blockquote>Where???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12