Posting pics ..

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
If I try to post a pic using the icon above my reply it is now telling me I have exceeded my quota?
It seems we maybe limited to a certain amount of MB's or space as I prefer to call it....

nottskev

Reaction score
I post them that way too. Since the changes, I get a message telling me if I exceed the maximum number of pics - 5, it seems. A complication is that if you make a mistake or there's a glitch as you're writing or putting up pics, I've found you can't cancel a pic and go back to the previous number. ie if I post one upside down then cancel it, it continues to count to the total, and I've had to scrap the draft and start afresh. That may or may not have any bearing on what you're asking!

john step

Reaction score
I seem to recall when the site was revamped a while ago that there was considerable space. Perhaps the tec boys can answer?

swizzle

Reaction score
I can't work it out at all. I tried three on HDYGO and only one was successful. Very frustrating.

chrissh

Reaction score
I can't work it out at all. I tried three on HDYGO and only one was successful. Very frustrating.

There seems to be a lot of problem since the site was upgraded
1. Problem with posting pictures
2. unable to log out
3. Doing a search for older post always comes up blank
4. Some of the other members are having problems with opening links that others have posted

B

binka

There seems to be a lot of problem since the site was upgraded
1. Problem with posting pictures
2. unable to log out
3. Doing a search for older post always comes up blank
4. Some of the other members are having problems with opening links that others have posted

5. Videos embedded in posts not displaying

flightliner

Reaction score
Replying to a pm is sometimes (more than not) impossible to scroll down to the end of the original post in order to type your reply.