Favourite YouTubers!

Reaction score
Hi

I thought I would share these fish related YouTube channels with you all as they entertain me a lot!

I wasn't 100% sure this was the right section of the forum however I though seeing as YouTube is about videos, photography is kinda matching!

YouTube
Catch Em All Fishing

YouTube
Predatory Fins - amazing! He is running some fish sanctuary and has very large fish like red tail cat fish and sharks! Love this guy!

YouTube
Ohio fish rescue - they take in big fish that people find they can no longer keep, has loads of aquariums and the guy turned his own pool (a proper swimming pool not like a above ground one) into a massive fish pond - he has some massive fish in there!

YouTube
Paul Cuffaro - young man aquarium enthusiast - so successful he has bought his own house by the age of 18 with the money he earns from YouTube!

Anyone here have any other recommendations? Any British YouTubers you know of? I only found one decent guy called George Farmer, he does really good planted aquascapes.
YouTube

Reaction score
So you CAN have interpretation of advance language skills such as ANCIENT PROVERBS???

Good for you my learned friend!

You are moving up in the world my friend!

Keep up the good work!

On a side and very sad note, I can only begin to imagine the pain in this mans psyche to behave the way he has in this thread!

Plenty more fish in the sea my learned friend! for those who BELIEVE in a better life!