Soft baits are a threat to your health!

R

Robert Draper

I think we've stumbled on a group of lead-shot-chewers let alone plastic worms...;-)

But seriously, how bad are fishing baits in general. I have to admit to nibbling the odd boilie or dog biscuit although I've never been tempted by artificials before. I once did have to remove a dry fly from my lower lip but I swear it was an accident, I didn't rise to it!

R

Ron Clay

The modern spelling of Mafeking is actually Mafekeng. Ek se!!

Blerry Rooinekke!!

R

Rob Brownfield

Stewart, geez...i though of loads of answers, but i felt u would take offense to most....so "Thuuuuuuurp"

Is it about time I revealed my true identity?...I run an illegal Barbel farm in Poland and smuggle the blighters across on Dutch lorries and dump them in farm ponds all over the South of England.

S

Stewart Bloor

And I'm not a red neck Ron...although I probably will be when the sun comes out...remember Meneer Jan van der Merwe...you're not the only one that praats Afrikaans....
Hey, somebody or something has really lowered the tone of this thread...I'm outa here quick before somebody hits the red buton and reports me to Graham de size van a mousden...hahahahahah

P

Philip Inzani

running a "Polish Barbel farm", now thats a job thats sure to impress any girlie down the pub with.

....into my little black book it goes, alongside "maggot breeder" and "lamprey consultant" (-:

R

Ron Clay

Jammer Sedge, maar alle Engelsmen is rooinekke jong.

Moenie vergeet nie

S

Stewart Bloor

Ja Ron...but you're forgetting one very BIG point...you are an ENGLISHMAN......

P

Paul Williams

Well after saying that about us i think we should send him to Scotland....with Rob :eek:)

R

Ron Clay

Yes I am an Englishman, Yorkshireman even (by 2 miles) but very detribalised.

I love the Scots by the way - Och Aye the Noo!!

R

Rob Brownfield

hey...we dont want any white settlers!!!...hang on...thats me!..bugger..i am originally from London

D

David OLoughlin

Ron,
With an accent like that you must have been the one that Spike Milligan kept seeing 'cock a leggie' dancing, in the war.