New Years Eve / Day

D

David Marrs

Heyyup Chaps,

Now I've finally caught up with myself and have all I wished to do, done, I shall be venturing out over the next couple of days, perhaps for two or three nights Zandering. There's only so much TV a chap can watch!

According to the weather, it will get milder on Friday, with a nice South Westerly blowing all through Friday night and Saturday, before all starts to cool once again on Sunday. Could be another of those mad New Year Eves on the bank...........

Anyone else thinking of venturing out for a night or two?

tony brooks 3

Reaction score
your right dave, after not fancying (ok, I just bottled it) a night out all this week, i shall be out there for sure, cant do tonight and have to go see the Chelski tomorrow - but with a 1pm kick orf i could be setting up early sat evening, and if not.. then its an early start on sunday and will try and see it through to monday after dark, gotta have it with the temp on the up!!

managed a nice fish of the ouse beet stretch just before crimbo,especially pleased as i was told that nowt was coming out and i could have packed up but stuck it out for an 8

cheers for 2006

C

christian tyroll

finally got out fishing again yesterday,
i was on the thames unfortunally didnt manage a pike despite trying all day, just ended up with a few dace and chub!

i will hopefully be going out again after the pike again, on saturday morning on a local water, and if i can convince my dad sunday aswel!

D

David Marrs

Just got back gutted! After a long day on the Ouse in horrendous conditions yesterday, I thought nice one, I'll just pop some presents off for my niece whilst I'm in the vicinity and bang! The alternator has gone tits up on my motor so I've had to come home, totally gutted as whilst driving back along the Ouse today, it looked delightful! Luckily it will only cost ?350 to fix!!!

tony brooks 3

Reaction score
shame about the motor, only ?350 to fix, there's lucky

but perhaps you did not miss so much, i sat it out midday sun to 6 last night for a couple of jacks!

next time...