Record Pike Brace!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Take a look at the front (home) page for more details of this record brace of pike from a British water.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It is on mine! Go to home page and refresh the page and let me know what happens. The story is at the top, the editorial.

S

Sean Meeghan

Can't wait to see the pictures! Gary if you read this please pass on my congratulations to Eric. We fished together a lot as teenagers but we've lost touch since.

C

Carp Angler

It was there this morning.

Stunning brace.
Barney the bridesmaid again.

L

luke tyrrell

went fishing last night caught a 21 and half pounder on maggot

C

Colin Johnson

I went to Blithfield yesterday, got there just after Barney had netted the second fish and lo and behold, there were about 8 boats all fishing around him.
must be great to be a superstar!!!!!
not so sure how they will do today, it is very bright and sunny over Blithfield today.

G

Gary Knowles

Colin,

When we caught the first fish there was only one other boat in the area. By the time the second came out we were luckly to have room to cast...

And, you should have seen the mad scramble the following morning as 90% of the boats raced for the swim Eric and I had fished !

Were you fishing Colin ?

P

Paul Williams

Gary,
"Colin" is Dave "chub" Johnson, he is on his Dads pc again......he was just ganning at Blithfield!!!

Graham, how could two threads be on the same item?.....i clicked on the icon at the end of the right up, but then again i'm an IT genius....snigger.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Paul, I posted the first thread direct to the forum, then you posted the second thread from the bottom of the news item.

I have to confess that this time you were right!

G

Gary Knowles

Graham,

Don't start agreeing with Paul - He'll start believng he really IS an IT king.........

R

Rob Brownfield

Nice fish....very nice...but is the PAC still jumping up and down about Blithfield??

G

Gary Knowles

Rob,

No, as ALL pike caught, regardless of size are to be returned to the water.

The organisation, boat conditions and friendliness of the blithfield management team cannot be faulted.

Gary

D

Dave Johnson

Paul, you are getting good at this IT lark.......you sorted your mobile out yet for texts....lol.

Yes Barney, I was messing about on CJ's machine as I was 're-couperating' Sunday morning after a heavy Johns Smiths blitz....
any pics yet Barney, or are they ex for AT?

G

Gary Knowles

Chub,

I gathered you'd had a drink....it was the text messages coming through at 2.00am Sunday morning that gave it away - Just what I needed after before 2 consecutive 4.00am starts..............

I've got photo's but they are not yet developed. Pictures of the 41-08 will be in tomorrows AT though as they sent a courier down to pick up a film.

D

Dave Johnson

had a few mate, probably too many.
we had a BBQ and ran out of charcoal.......down came the fence panels...seemed logical at the time, my missus says its about time I grew up...lol

Brummy, you had any BBQ's recently?