Adventurer sought.

Reaction score
Anyone 'up' for a couple of months in the Amazon? Mature traveller preferred, either sex, capable of roughing it. If you've relevant experience, so much the better. Serious proposition.

B

Budgie Burgess

Would love to join you mate but the banking computer says no!

Matty C

Reaction score
take Ray Meares.. he's maybe the only english guy that could 'rough it' safely in the Amazon.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Wait two years Cliff and I'll come. Don't mind ruffing it, jus need to get that money out my bank.

Matty C

Reaction score
theyre both great.. wish I knew half the stuff the did..

F

Fred Bonney

This is not Bait Box Mr Blundell,learn how to use this website before spouting off!

Looks like you've attracted the smart Alec's, Cliff.good luck with your quest.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Fred is right, John Blundell's message deleted - no undisguised effing and blinding is acceptable.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's not petty to disallow strong four letter words on a public forum that young children have access to.

There is more tolerance in the Bait Box section, where topics other than fishing are discussed, but in the fishing sections there is no need for it.

Just remember that for every member who thinks banning strong language on the fishing sections is petty, there are hundreds more with children and grandchildren who would disagree with that.

And finally, there is no debate about this issue, you either accept it or you don't.

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Ron may be interested Cliff and he probably owns a pith helmet. Give him a try and give us all a couple of months of peace.

He will probably speak the lingo as well so when the head hunters approach you will be in safe hands.

I have visions of Rons shrunken head in the witch doctors hut... priceless.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Now then BC .... I thought 4 letter words were banned on here

You have just used the worst one of all !!!!

C L A Y !!!!