Dolphin fish

Laney

Reaction score
DSC00347.JPG

if Anyone gets the chance to catch one of these you gotta grab it, they will have your heart racing at around 99% of maximum and put on a tail walking show like you wont believe! second only to Wahoo! just take a look at them colours, "MAGNIFICENT"

Laney

Reaction score
sorry guys! meant to put this one in the sea fishing forum, clicked the wrong one!/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

noodle

Reaction score
seeing as its in here what size trebles do you reckon youd need to use for that fish

Laney

Reaction score
i know you might find it hard to believe Noodle, but it was caught by luring the largest red and black Bulldog lure, they had at Lathams fishing store in Norfolk! attached to a medium weight Boat rod.

so your not to far off the mark, he took some Angling but was well worth the prize of this pic!

by the way, i did put him back much to the disgust of the locals, but kept a couple of huge yellow fin Tuna which was dressed and ready on the BBQ next day! and they were fantastic!!!!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

clam

Reaction score
Looks like its been banging its head against a brickwall/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Great fish/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

noodle

Reaction score
i was thinking of what sized trebles to use it as bait must have been bigger fish around lol

Laney

Reaction score
your right there too! one of these would be an easy meall for a 600Lb Marlin!

if only we had this sport at home!!!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

noodle

Reaction score
the cats in the rivers may hit that point in the future or for a real adventure try one of the loch ness cats (im not taking the pee its possible)