Today's Post

wardalan1987

Reaction score
Well the postman has been good to me today,

2 x savage gear lip lures
2 x savage gear swim and jerk
1 x savage gear real eel
1 x lure box

I must admit that I can't wait to get out on Friday and get these lures wet . Not sure where I'm going to go just yet........ I'm a member of Notts AA but whenever I take lures to gunthorpe I end up getting snagged and loosing to many to the shaggy water. It becomes a very expensive location very fast. I think I may need to rethink where I fish, if it's getting as cold as it's supposed to then maybe I need to find a deeper and calmer stretch of water.

8882df4cd92ecf8fc79fb48abad3e72c.jpg

c4dedc128dbc19dace1deafc61de5b63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wardalan1987

Reaction score
The postman will have more to bring soon as long as I keep managing to intercept the delivery before the wife get to see it

wardalan1987

Reaction score
Haha that is true, I think I will get away with it for at least a little longer. As long as I manage to get the BTF Roots and Abu Garcia ambassador that I have been eyeing up I will be happy. I work hard for what I earn I think I deserve to enjoy it lol

Unless the wife gets an account on here in that case I would like to revise my statement to "I will not spend money on fishing tackle any more! All my money will go to spoiling her every day"

Right I should be safe now.

rayner

Reaction score
It's safer to just come clean, as long as you look after your wife first all will be good.

wardalan1987

Reaction score
To be honest she knows I get things and really doesn't mind. I get my monthly fishing spend allowance and once it's gone then it's gone.

john step

Reaction score
Just tell her its an early Christmas present from her to you and you ordered the tackle to save her all that bother.:wh

wardalan1987

Reaction score
Haha binka I like your thinking just need to make sure I move the decimal place too or it could be pointless.