Pike Fishing in Staffordshire

Ross Burton

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone recommend a good Pike water in and around Stafford?

I currently fish Doxey Marshes but it hasnt been as productive this year and I'm getting fed up of continualy loosing tackle on snags in the lakes, especially as good lures arent cheap!!

Any tip/help would be greatly appreicated

Karl 91

Reaction score
I fished Doxey the other week and lost 2 good lures! Damn snags! im currentlytrying along the Trent & Sow cos riverPike are hardly ever caught unlike heavily fished stillwaters where pike seem to "die off" after a season or two of being caught. Hada couple of small pike so far but nothin big as yet.

J

John Howard

Ross I tried to pm you but your settings dont allow you to receive them.

Dai

Reaction score
You could try Copmere near Eccleshall - lots of jacks and the chance of a bigger fish.It did a 29lb 3oz fish about sixyears ago so defiitely potential for a big un!Its £25 for a pike only ticket. PM me for details of how to join.

Ross Burton

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>slime monster wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Hi ross i used to live in stafford ,How far will you travel</blockquote>
About 30mins/20miles

Ross Burton

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>John Howard wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Ross I tried to pm you but your settings dont allow you to receive them.</blockquote>
I've changed me settings, can you try again?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi Ross, ask about Aqualate Mere nr Newport, pike syndicate have it.

Great water , mostly fishing from boats, 100plus acres, small amount of bankfishing, and no deeper anywhere than 5ft

Dai

Reaction score
David, I've changed my settings so you should be able to PM me now.

nippy

Reaction score
dai,im new to this site but am interested in any info to do with copmere tickets .i thought it was a closed syndicate

Morespiders

Reaction score
Norton Mark, get in touch with Geoff Hayes on the sotangling .co.uk, he will put you right for Copmere

Dai

Reaction score
Norton Mark - if you PM me I'll send you details about Copmere. The full ticket is syndicate but we do a separate pike ticket. There are usuallyone or two places on the full syndicate each year.

nippy

Reaction score
Hi Dai, have pm'ed you though looking at my sent items the message is showing as returned so not sure if you've received it or not???

hayato

Reaction score
A little more info

Any chance of little more information about joining the Copmere syndicate, or obtaining the odd day ticket?