Anyone Tried These

Keith M

Reaction score
The only things that I can see taking those eagerly are old trouts and Ruffe slappers Lol

Last edited:

Teabreak

Reaction score
IMG_1263.jpg

You beat me to it

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tigger if that was directed at me then no. A Prince Albert is a body piercing in a rather sensitive part of a male appendage.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oh reet, you had me wonderring lol.

B

binka

I know that this is a bit of an aside but many years ago, back in the pre-digital days when the parties were all the rage, I went out with an Ann Summers rep.

To cut a long story short we'd been out on the town one Saturday night and earlier on she'd prepared some chocolate willies for a party the next day using melted cooking chocolate and something that was pretty much an ice cube mould but in the said shape.

Anyway...

Muggins here woke in the early hours of the morning with the munchies and he decided go downstairs and have a look what was in the fridge?

Yup...

There they were, and 'were' became the operative word when she awoke a few hours later to find the moulds stripped of their contents.

Hey, it's chocolate and there are no rules... :eek:mg:

lambert1

Reaction score
I went out with an Ann Summers rep.

That deserves a thread on it's own!!!!!!

lambert1

Reaction score

B

binka

You'll have had the same fun of looking at the order forms after the parties then?

I couldn't look at some people in the same light again, the names that they used to give to things amused me too... One of the gals who I still see occasionally ordered a rather large... err... back massager (!) and to this day I still call her 'Warrior' :laugh: