No Pike for me

Rickrod

Reaction score
Just back in ,did,nt get a sniff today i could,nt even catch a livey.Anyone catching any pike at the moment....?

sagalout

Reaction score
I walked two lakes/ponds today spinning, started about 0715 and packed up about 0945 biteless. Didn't even get a take from Slimes crocodile.

bitterman

Reaction score
Same ere

Same 4 me. On the bank at 9 walked canal for 4 hours spinning & plugs - not a sniff. Thought it was just me but obviously they're not on the feed at the moment. Very disappointing as the canal looked very good, weather was overcast and temp was ok, perfect piking conditions -------- but nobody told the pike!!!!!!

Barney 2

Reaction score
Me too! Tried one lake yesterday and not a sniff, tried different lake today (same stream running through both) even left a couple dead baits amongts the remnants of the lilly pads where I could check on them - no interest what so ever...

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Two eights and a four-ish pound jack yesterday morning on a black-bladed, black and red spinnerbait. Water like milky tea, visibility about 6".The jack shed about thirty leeches on my mat, so I think they're just coming out of torpor.
Never had three in a morning on that lake before, very happy camper!
Frogs should be gathering soon, if the ice-age hold off; that should wake the crocs up!

Rickrod

Reaction score
My mate who i was fishing with had a little 2lber on a dead roach just as it was getting light and that too had leeches along its body.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ditto Rick....spent 8 hrd fishing the Sharpness canal for Zander and pike yesterday and couldn't buy a bite....13 of use were fishing but only 4 caught....I even tried to catch some silver to pass the time but again nothing :(

Rickrod

Reaction score
Was it a predator match claudia...?

Beaker

Reaction score
Fished my local water yesterday,had two,one an8lber and a 14 both on lamprey,back again on Friday.