Bits and Bobs

S

Stephen Hastie

can any one tell me where to obtain bits and bobs for making lures, ie: spinner spoons refective tape red tags and hook eyes that screw into the wooden lure. Have tried harris but they do not have much.

Steve H

B

Budgie Burgess

Oooops sorry! that link was about as much use as a PVA hook length! Cheers Jason.

S

Stephen Hastie

Hi GUYS thank very much for all the info will be looking at all these sites after this posting

Steve

C

Chris Bishop

I've bought loads of stuff off him, seriously cheap (spoon blanks half price of Harris..), does good prices on Eagle Claw hooks, split rings etc...

mark knowles

Reaction score
Don't know,I rang up for a catalogue and it promptly arrived,never did get round to ordering anything though.Chris Bishop seems to be a better reference.

C

Chris Bishop

Nick G's seriously cheap and the stuff's quite good - his spoon blanks are laquered, for example, small thing but they stay shiny a lot longer.

I've bought hooks (Eagle Claw - cheap as chips, though need a bit of sharpening...), split rings (er, what can you say about split rings...), rubber grubs/shads (same quality as everywhere else but loads cheaper...), other odds and sods.

He doesn't have a glossy catalogue or a snazzy website, which probably explains why the stuff doesn't cost the earth.