Another FM Clattercote Match

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The Keith Cully Memorial match was more popular than ever and in spite of us being plagued with poor conditions I have a feeling a number of people, including me, want more.

So I'm toying with the idea of arranging another match on Clattercote Reservoir, probably around July or August, possibly with some tackle prizes. But before I go ahead with anything I could do with knowing if there would be enough interest.

If you're reasonably sure you will be able to attend (given a date when you're available) would you please let me know on this thread.

Once we have more than 25 names showing an interest we'll move on to arranging a date and seeing what prizes we can get, and maybe a trophy.

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Yup - I am interested, however I cannot make any more Saturdays as I am now committed to cricket, so is Sunday an option? Also August will be difficult with holidays etc. but late July OK (so long as its not a Saturday)

What about early September?

The Hood

Reaction score
Count me in too Graham, the twins will be settled by then.

B

Big Rik

a definite from me, dates permitting.

Got an Osprey Specci group fish-in on the w/end of the 10th/11th of July, but that's about it.

C

Coops

I will join in, no dates I know of I can't currently do.

B

Big Steve

I'm certainly interested. A couple of dates that I know of that I cannot make:-
July 17
August 21-28

B

Big Rik

the match is at Clattercote, which is Banbury, near Oxford (J11 of the M40) or did you mean my fish-in ?

P

Phil Hatton

If the date works with my bizarre shifts I'd be up for it.

M

mel Crighton

i'd like to but must arrange cover first as most weekend I stand in as driver for hospice

K

Kevin Perkins

I'd love another go - can't be as bad as the last time, can it????

S

Steve Wilson

as long as it does not clash with any other matches i think Malc Doyle and myself would definately be interested

N

Nick Austin 2

ye, i'd like to join in if possible then!....(shift work permitting)

K

Keith Miller

Count me in, other commitments permitting. Going to Norway end July otherwise chase barbus during week.

As I left Saturday spoke to the anglers on the dam wall, they had ben catching consistently, albeit with finicky bites. Year before last match on pegs nearer to dam did better than us. Maybe we should aim to be fish pegs near to dam?