My fish

N

nathan hill 1

Mark that was the one i caught the day before!! But strange my pictures never came out.. hummmmm!!!

N

nathan hill 1

Snail Brain!!

Just because you can't catch fish!!!

Mark schoultz

Reaction score
True ......i Cant seem to catch any SMALL fish like you , mine are mostly doubles.

N

nathan hill 1

Stop Stop... PMSL.... LOL

Because you are a POACHER!!! not content with you part of the water just move your lines to other peoples parts!!! LOL!!!

Mark schoultz

Reaction score
No point in letting a good swim go to waste with your hook bait not ever beeing taken.

N

nathan hill 1

PMSL.... typical NODDY fisherman!!

No understanding common curtisy!! LOL.

Bit makes me laugh you steal my bait to start with!!

N

nathan hill 1

Shall we get some one to look over the picture and give a REAL figure on weight?? Humm sure you'll lose!

Considering when i caught the same fish the afternoon before it was a healthy 11lb.

And you might have blanked all night but i never!! and you poached that from my swim anyway!! from my baited patches!!

Keep it Real NODDY!! PMSL

Mark schoultz

Reaction score
PMSEL....AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY BAIT WORKS.....MMMMMMM FRANT RING A BELL PINEAPPLE????????..........I REST MY CASE , I MIGHT BE A NODDY FISHERMAN BUT I STILL CATCH BIGGER AND MORE FISH THAN YOU WITH ALL YOUR FANCY GEAR WHEN ALL IT TAKES IS SKILL.(SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GET)

N

nathan hill 1

keep dreaming.

Never... you lose everytime!! Keep NODDYING noddy!!!

Stop Stop I have a stitch from laughing at your comments so much!!

N

nathan hill 1

"JELOUSY IS A NASTY DESEASE.....LOL:)"

Leave it out.. who gets the hump when im catching so have to steal my bait and poach my swim. WHEN YOU ALWAYS CHOOSE THE DUD SWIMS!! LOL

Keep Noody bashing.. one day you might make it. PMSL!!

That fish was never 15lb!!

Mark schoultz

Reaction score
YOU REALLY HAVE LOST THE PLOT,LIGHTS ARE ON BUT NO ONE IS IN.YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP PRACTISING MAYBE YOU WILL CATCH A DESCENT DOUBLE ONE DAY...LOL.IF ONE EVER FEELS SUICIDAL....HA HA HA HA

N

nathan hill 1

You do make me laugh...... thing is i don't add 4lb onto every fish i catch.

So may be once you get your head out of that thing you call you **** you'll find your not really that far in front!!

At least i don't have pictures of someone elses fish HANGING ON THE WALL IN MY HOUSE saying you caught it!!!!
NODDY....

I rest my case!! End of!!

N

nathan hill 1

At least i catch. I don;t care if they are 5lb or 50lb a fish is a fish.

Give up you know i'm right!! 15Lb PMSL!!!

Mark schoultz

Reaction score
THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TROUBLE CATCHING A FISH THAT WEIGHS 4LB...HA HA HA

YOU GOT ROOM TO TALK ...SAYS THE MAN HOLDING A GOLDEN ORFE HE FOUL HOOKED AND DRAGGED IN WITH 15LB LINE.(HAVE YOU NO SHAME????)

N

nathan hill 1

Who caught the FIRST fish in Zimbabwe??

Who caught the BIGGEST Tiger??

Who paid some one for those fish then tell people you caught them and have the Cheek to hang the pictures up??

END OF!!