east sussex fishing where?

S

steve shelley

can any body tell me of any reasonable fisheries in east sussex, where i can fish for reasonable sized specimens. I am no after world records just decent fish ie, 6lb+ tench, 2lb roach & rudd, 20lb carp etc etc''' any club or day ticket waters, I dont mind which. please leave details on the forum on cost directions, and any info you think may be helpful to me. many thanks.

D

David Robichaud

Steve. email me through "LOCAL TO YOU" I have lots of info for you. Too much to put in the forum. David.

C

Carp Angler

Isn't it amazing how far size of species has come in a relatively short space of time!!!!! Specimens of that size would have got you AT awards 15 or even 10 years ago. Nowadays they are relatively commonplace.....

S

steve shelley

To David, I'm sorry I'm a bit computer illiterate! I actually can't sus out how to reply to your request. But you can email me if possible on sashelley@yahoo.com. If this is not possible, then please tell me how to get hold of you on this site. many thanks Steve Shelley.

S

steve shelley

To carp angler, having moved down here from Berks, & being in the enviable position of having the whole of yately leisure sports fishery on my doorstep, I am really missing that bend in the rod that this particular place used to give me on a fairly regular basis. Yes I know I have been spoilt but there you go, what can I say, I'm struggling down here. And yes your absolutely right we do seem to take the fish size somewhat for granted today, but I suppose once you get used to a certain quality in anything, it is missed and often yearned for once more.

E

Eric Gales

Try Horam Manor at Horam north of Eastbourne or Wylands near Battle. Both are good for carp and other species.

N

Neil Wayte

Steve give me a ring on 01424 717642 any evening.I'm in Hastings if thats near you.