west/east sussex

fishface

Reaction score
hi all,

i fish a couple of waters regually
which which contain double figure carp but on these waters a double fish figure fish is a big one !

i can fish a club water which has carp to 30lb but it makes very hard fishing and most of the better fish come out at night which isnt really an option! :eek:(

does anyone no of a water in the west /east sussex area where i have a realistic chance of catching a double figure carp?

any help would would be great!

L

Little Stu!

fishface, theres a water my mate has just bought between felbridge and Gatwick (the east grinstead road) Once he's got it underway I'll give u a shout and pick yourself up a double.

fishface

Reaction score
wow perfect seeing as i live in east grinstead!

thanks it would be great if you could put a thread up or email me when its up and running i would really appreciate it!

L

Little Stu!

I'll speak to the owner today, ask him to spend a little time with you on the water and then I'll dig out his number and post here for you.

It's a small water but there's plenty in there for you to cut your teeth on.

C

christian tyroll

thanks that would be be really good, im going on holiday on friday for 12days but as soon as i get back i would love to give it a go :)

B

Bully

By the way Christian, and I am sure FS can contribute, while many would subscribe to your point about night fishing, fishing early or late in the day can be equally effective. In fact my local lake definitely performs better at dawn.

I just used to pre-bait a swim the evening before and get there an hour before light.

L

Little Stu!

Dear Big Stu, as we're going fishing in France next month can I borrow a reel?

After seeing your response 'Bully' you're be fishing with two rods then eh?

WAHAAA! always a draughts player never a chess man a mate?

Paul Daniels 2

Reaction score
i used to fish the wilderness lake out towards dormansland......definately used to be some big carp in there.
Mind you this was the best part of 20 years ago.
Can not remember who had the fishing

L

Little Stu!

Ok guys, the guy you need to speak to is Paul Vincent, his number is 0781 2073435. I've spoken to Paul this morning and have arranged that if anyone calls him with regard to this venue and mention FishingMagic and my name that you'll get a discount and be looked after.

Hope this helps?

Oi Peedy Bully, I am afraid its not situated near any school gates so no kiddie-fiddling for you!

B

Bully

Thats OK Stu, I go fishing to get away from that sort of thing. Need a rest for a while.

Anyway, I am maturing and saving my energies. Dont forget I have WoL trapped in the car with me for a number of hours.....

Must dash, off to get the spandex.

C

christian tyroll

thanks for help Stu will definatly be giving the water ago in a few weeks time!

L

Little Stu!

no probs, you've got his number and it'll all be up and running in the next few days I believe.

L

Little Stu!

"Dont forget I have WoL trapped in the car with me for a number of hours....."

yeah...like he'll not have you crying your eyes out within 30 minutes Bully!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"Dont forget I have WoL trapped in the car with me for a number of hours....."

I'm on the train.