Tf gear banshee allrounder rod

fishperch

Reaction score
Hi guys, i recently brought the tf gear banshee all rounder but unfortantly i canot seem to find anywhere what the test curve for each tip is and what the test curve is for the standard tip, any idea guys? Cheers

Last edited:

chrispyfish

Reaction score
Hi fishperch,

If it is the 8-10ft all rounder then the tips should be marked they are 2oz (Green), 3oz (Yellow) and 4oz (red) feeder tips and the avon top I would hazard a guess is about 1.2lb tc. I have the Banshee barbel and that is rated at 1.5lb - this looks slightly lighter than that. It is supposed to tame big carp well into double figures.

Having looked at the fishtec website I think the 11-13ft all rounder has the same tips.

The quiver tip sections deal admirably with 5lb chub with a pleasing action.

Hope that helps,

Chris

fishperch

Reaction score
Hi fishperch, If it is the 8-10ft all rounder then the tips should be marked they are 2oz (Green), 3oz (Yellow) and 4oz (red) feeder tips and the avon top I would hazard a guess is about 1.2lb tc. I have the Banshee barbel and that is rated at 1.5lb - this looks slightly lighter than that. It is supposed to tame big carp well into double figures. Having looked at the fishtec website I think the 11-13ft all rounder has the same tips. The quiver tip sections deal admirably with 5lb chub with a pleasing action. Hope that helps, Chris

Great thank you