The 6th FishingMagic Press Manor Fly Fish-in

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Well done all, especially toSpiders (jammy git!)and sorry again for not being able to make it.

However, I'm now well in with Deanos mum and Auntie Kathleen and when I move in with them I won't have as far to travel for next year's event./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Graham - is it true you didn't wish to compete with me for " Most line wrapped round your feet" title ?

Lord Paul

Reaction score
I can cast a decent distance but only if it involves a tree - then my casts can go to 20 30 yards

Morespiders

Reaction score
Thanks for the write up Sean, you didn't pay me for the loan of my forceps/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Marsden, (jammy git!?) you yourself have always said, you think I'm the best fly caster, and flyfisher you have ever met, cool calculating, unflappable, sophisticated, tricky, and most of all good looking.

Would of swapped,your weekend for mine, ohhh I love big women./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Nice to see the rest of you all again as well, a good bunch of blokes.

PS Next year I wont be giving you all two and a half hours start, twas cutting it fine to say the least/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Next year you'll be teaching me how to cast a brownish for four hours, so you'd better start practicing your afternoon speed fishing.

Well done on the win.

Morespiders

Reaction score
I wouldn't have the patience to teach you Corker, I would snap after ten minutes, and wrap the rod round your scrawny neck/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Wasn't using my Sage and Onion, was using my Sharpe's, a rod that wont let you down on the big occasion, unlike the floppy Sage's, that many inexperienced anglers use these days <blockquote class=quoteheader>Mr.Cholmondeley-Corker (PaSC) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Sage?

Did he tell you it was a Sage?

If you look closely then you will notice the PAXO logo on it. Fake!</blockquote>
Either way Corker, your arse is going to be sore/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Excellent write up Sean. On the day I only understood one word in every three so it's good to find out what actually happened!

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

and.... I was not the first at the venue, whilst I would agreeleaving home at 3:30am was a little adventurous, I arrivedto find Chavender trying to force the padlock on the gate!

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif