WHERE TO FISH

D

Darren Render

Can anyone tell me where i can fish in the kent area on day tickets.thanks

G

Gerry Castles

That was helpful for me too Peter,thanks.
Gerry Castles
Sarf London

P

peter webber

Your welcome Gerry. That page needs updating with more venues, something I intend to do over the next few days as does a few other pages like that. But I will post brief details on here first so you guys can use them.

P

peter webber

Ok lads here is 3 more fisherys for you to think about;

Bax farm fishery
Tonge,
Sittingbourne,
Kent.
Tel; 01795-423912
Mobile; 07715510996

From the A2 Faversham-Sittingbourne ( London bound ) turn right in to Station Rd at Teynham. At the end of the road (T junction) turn left and the fishery is signposted about a mile down.

3 lakes and a chlk stream with carp, bream, tench, roach, rudd and orfe.

No keepnets unless in a match, barbless hooks only. For more rules ring the fishery.

The fishery has Toilets, Disabled access, Parking and a cafe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lavender Farm Fishery
Hernhill
Nr.Faversham,
Kent (off the A299)
Two Lakes, one match lake and one general lake,
both similarly stocked with Carp, Tench, Rudd & Orfe.
costs are: ? 7.00 per adult ? 4.00 per child.
For rules and bans Tel: 01227 751149

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elphicks Fisheries
From the A21 (M25 junction 5 to Hastings)
Take the A262 (Signposted Ashford and Goudhurst). After approx 2 miles you will see a grass triangle on your left with a road leading down to the left (Spelmonden Rd) Turn left and the Fishery will be found after 400yards on the left.

6 lakes with something for most anglers from a silver only lake right up to a specimen carp/catfish lake.

Onsite tackle shop ( disabled accesible ), cafe, disabled toilets. showers.

Phone 0158021512 or Mobile Tom barr, fishery manager on 07980 240249
Web site; http://www.elphicks-fisheries.co.uk/

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Peter, why don't you <a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/localiser/addFishery.asp?SP=&V=4&from=Fisheries%2Easp%3Fsp%3D%26v%3D4>enter any fisheries into our fisheries database</a> and then just link to them from here?

That way they'll always be more easily accessible to anybody looking for fisheries and, where there's a postcode, a map to the water.

P

peter webber

Ok graham, good thinking, I'll sort them out tomorrow and any others I have or can get hold of.