Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hi mate no i havnt fished near kew bridge for many years not likely too for a while yet since Thames water keep dumping raw sewage into the river by isleworth thats probably why theres alot of dead fish up there ive seen quite a few alright sized bream floating dead on the water,its discraceful.

alan whittington Guest

It seems a river length problem apart from the tidal geoff,if we knew it all i think it would still be confusing.The tidal isnt really an option for me either but interesting all the same Murton,as for crays at Culham,i had what i thought were signs last year also but i havnt seen one nor anyone else to my knowledge in two years,so i hope your wrong.
    Last edited by alan whittington; 24-07-2009 at 05:36.

Blog Entries

Lets hope this rain ends soon so we can get the flow going and the fish feeding.

Definatly mate sick of this rain wheres the sun? are you sure your not asleep?lol

Blog Entries

yeah i had a nice 6lb barbel after that shot was taken lol. Going to give the cherwell a try see if it's fishing well, theory is if thats fishing well then the thames will follow .
    Last edited by Specihunter ( the Korum Kid); 24-07-2009 at 16:59.

Just got back from a little session on the Thames at kingston and only a 2lb chub a small bream and alot of weed when is the non-tidal going to pick up? ive never known it this bad,i think im gonna do the same mate im gonna hit the lakes and the tidal for the next couple of days then hopefully it should've picked up a bit,it needs a bit of flow on it i was fishing to the other side with only an oz and a half leads.its madness.

alan whittington Guest

Been to the Thame today at Dorchester and had the grand total of a 1lb chub and a 6oz perch.

Blog Entries

Glad I went to my club lake had 3 tench. Then had a walk along the thames and well my heart sank still no flow and the evenlode was coloured .

I know mate,its got to pick up soon im out early in the morning at 6 going to fish in between kingston and hampton court,going to keep trying,ive heard of a few carp coming out opposite thames ditton marina nothing too big though i think its more luck than judgement at the moment.

Blog Entries

Worse still i was told it's silted up at lechlade .Godd luck for tomorrow mate lets hope you get a big un.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast