Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Hi guys, i recently brought the tf gear banshee all rounder but unfortantly i canot seem to find anywhere what the test curve for each tip is and what the test curve is for the standard tip, any idea guys? Cheers
    Last edited by fishperch; 19-03-2014 at 23:36.

Default Re: Tf gear banshee allrounder rod

Hi fishperch,

If it is the 8-10ft all rounder then the tips should be marked they are 2oz (Green), 3oz (Yellow) and 4oz (red) feeder tips and the avon top I would hazard a guess is about 1.2lb tc. I have the Banshee barbel and that is rated at 1.5lb - this looks slightly lighter than that. It is supposed to tame big carp well into double figures.

Having looked at the fishtec website I think the 11-13ft all rounder has the same tips.

The quiver tip sections deal admirably with 5lb chub with a pleasing action.

Hope that helps,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrispyfish View Post
    Hi fishperch, If it is the 8-10ft all rounder then the tips should be marked they are 2oz (Green), 3oz (Yellow) and 4oz (red) feeder tips and the avon top I would hazard a guess is about 1.2lb tc. I have the Banshee barbel and that is rated at 1.5lb - this looks slightly lighter than that. It is supposed to tame big carp well into double figures. Having looked at the fishtec website I think the 11-13ft all rounder has the same tips. The quiver tip sections deal admirably with 5lb chub with a pleasing action. Hope that helps, Chris
    Great thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fishperch View Post
    Great thank you
    Hi guys ive just got a email from them the tip strengths are green 2 oz yellow 3 oz and red is 4 oz the avon tip is 1.25 lbs test curve