HELP! Abu spares...and dealers

Rich Makey

Reaction score
Heya,its me again,do any of you know where there is an abu garcia dealer in hull or east yorkshire,if not where i can get spares for a sports mag ct online ? i bought this new reel and its come bust so its gotta be a warranty job but its going to cost me a bomb sending it off 2 scotland! help please!

Rich Makey

Reaction score
4 days,its not used,i would take it back but its gunna cost me a bomb in postage and i hav filled it with line now!

L

levelspiker

i would have thought that if it`s turned up broken,the dealer who you bought it from,should pay the postage.

Tom Herbert

Reaction score
Hello mate,try these people they sorted out my 54's for me in double quick time and are really cheap.
Anglers Workshop
01782 561515.
Give them a call i am sure they can help, if not try the Tackle Box in Kent,
www.tacklebox.co.uk,or as you are on line go to Reeltime in Cheshire, 5 mins on a search engine should throw up their address, they are the UK's ABU dealers they are spot on as well mate.
Hope this helps

Rich Makey

Reaction score
Ey up ashley m8!! sent my reel back to soctland! they sent one back to me which didnt contain a spring, so it rattled like hell, they are sending yet another back soon,hopefully third time lucky!

Rich Makey

Reaction score
yer,send it off tomorrow,they will get it on monday,they send yet another new one on monday,i should recieve on tuesday