Well done, Graeme

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that so am I for this forum. Don't look in for a few days, post something of interest, get the usual...

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Yes well done, I used to fish for shark in less enlightened times, It must be more rewarding to tag it than letting it be used as crab pot bait.

Oh, take no notice of the spammers. Remember: Illigitimis non carborundum.

Rickrod

Reaction score
Well done Mr Pullen on catching such a fantastic fish and for putting it back

Reaction score
So when comment, Ray, its spam, but when you comment its legit:confused:

Oh BTW - in case you haven't noticed there a 1000's of other none angling threads on FM that you need to check out and report as spam., Plus loads of tongue in cheek posts by other s too.

Or perhaps you'd care to read all my posts offering help and assistance to others where I can (where are yours????)

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
So when comment, Ray, its spam, but when you comment its legit:confused:

Oh BTW - in case you haven't noticed there a 1000's of other none angling threads on FM that you need to check out and report as spam., Plus loads of tongue in cheek posts by other s too.

Or perhaps you'd care to read all my posts offering help and assistance to others where I can (where are yours????)

You clearly offended the original poster of the thread.

Do you have some weird form of Tourette's syndrome that causes you to make random, inane or offensive comments?

Reaction score
Wibble snibbit snibbit. Kippers!!!!nnnnyrangaaagh DOIX!

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

Not that I'm aware of

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

And I didn't intend to offend the OP - just pointing out it was in the news yesterday.

And the OP doesn't seem to worry about offending people does he? Only he does it in a less direct way, with long, often flowery (and sometimes quite condescending) sentences separated into sub clauses (by commas usually), and containing references to concepts that only he appears to be aware of.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Wibble snibbit snibbit. Kippers!!!!nnnnyrangaaagh DOIX!

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

Not that I'm aware of

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

And I didn't intend to offend the OP - just pointing out it was in the news yesterday.

And the OP doesn't seem to worry about offending people does he? Only he does it in a less direct way, with long, often flowery (and sometimes quite condescending) sentences separated into sub clauses (by commas usually), and containing references to concepts that only he appears to be aware of.

I found it far more interesting than the drivel you have been posting recently, so what if it was in yesterdays news, most angling mags or papers are weekly or monthly so its far fresher than most news. I really do not think that you have too much to be smug about.

Reaction score
Do you have some sort of personal vendetta against me Ray. You seem to make a pointing of complaining about my posts, yet you don't bother with the rubbish posted by others?????

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Do you have some sort of personal vendetta against me Ray. You seem to make a pointing of complaining about my posts, yet you don't bother with the rubbish posted by others?????

No personal vendetta at all Matt, but at least you now admit that most of the threads you post are rubbish.

Others in the main don't post a barrage of mainly inane threads spaced at two to three minute intervals to deliberately spam up the works.

I don't wish to comment further as we are hijacking someone else's thread.

Reaction score
No I didn't. Read it again.

I stated 'rubbish posted by others', not 'other rubbish posted by others' which have implied that I categorise my stuff as rubbish also. But its not for me to decide whether what I post is rubbish or not, that's for you and others to decide.

Yes, I post some silly stuff, but I also post plenty of serious stuff and post info to help others quite often. I don't see you sifting through those posts and commenting on how interesting and helpful they are though.

Now

I don't wish to comment further as we are hijacking someone else's thread.