off on holls tomorow

ciprinus

Reaction score
We are off to shell island for the week and while there i intend to hit my PB on Bass and Mullet.
it wont be hard to do as i have never caught either one lol, i am taking my fly rods and also a couple of spinning rods.
i hear that the bass can be right animals pound for pound and i cant wait to sink a hook.
mullet is supposed to be bang on barbie fodder and i fully intend to find out about that too.
i will update upon my return chaps :D:D

B

binka

I am acutely envious, good luck and looking forward to hear how you got on :)

slaphead

Reaction score
Good luck with the fishing, and have a great time.

We are off to Rhyl on Friday but with 3 grand-daughters in tow it will be more fish and chips than fishing. :rolleyes:

sumtime

Reaction score
Cip, just come back off mine, gutted I was :( while my wife, daughter and g/daughter visited Portaventura I hobbled around for a few miles until settling on my usual spot in Salou. Began with a couple of decent fish then got the camera out to video a bit.

"HOLAAAAA!" :confused: I turned around and looked up from my spot and there stood a policeman, bearing in mind I never buy a licence for sea fishing :rolleyes:

"do you speak english?" ..

"QUE?"
"NO FISHING!" but with a smile on his face, I thought here we go where's yer licence? :(

"you can fish only when it goes dark"

No chance of that as my arthritic knee was in bulk and it's time with the family, I was absolutely gutted, hope you have better luck.

I'll be over on Anglesey this month for a spot of fishing I heard half an hour ago, feeling better already. :)

bullet

Reaction score
If you're in the Salou region again might be worth checking out a boat trip in the Ebro Delta, not a million miles from there.