Bluefin Tuna

D

David Mclean

Anyone out there interested in catching Giant Bluefin Tuna.Largest one caught on rod and line in Irish waters last year was 968lbs !! I have properly equipped charter boats booked for Sept/Oct 2002 from ports in Donegal,northwest Ireland.Cost from 360 euro for 3 days full board accom plus 2 days fishing.Contact me at atlanticangling@eircom.net

R

Richard Baker

Dear David,
I'm interested in such a trip. Is there any chance you can send me a few more details such as nearest airport to donegal additional costs, do I need my own tackle etc. Any provisional dates would also be useful.

Cheers

Richard Baker

Richard.baker@lawtel.com

K

Kieran Hanrahan

Lads, there are several boats operating in Donegal but if you are still waiting, go directly to the man who bagged the 968 lb tuna last year - Adrian Molloy - his website is www.tunacharters.ie and failing that, visit my own hobby site www.sea-angling-ireland.org and check the boats section for details of all available charter services in Donegal including the contact details - area code for Ireland is 00 353 from mainland UK. Tight lines :)