myself,im drew but most people call me
"the worm" (long story)i look forward
to reading the reveiws and advise from all you experts

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello Drew,
(The Worm)First bit of advice for you is Keep an open mind on tactics/species, and don't get tunnel vision.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Hi Worm and welcome

A word of advice ---
" Watch out for the early bird "

chef

Reaction score
Hi Worm ,sure you'll find it fun and informative

J

jason fisher

dont believe 85% of what cheeky monkey says,
99.2% of what rontroversial says

or one word from ed or the monk they're all wind up merchants.
as for me n baz you can trust every word we say implicitly, mainly because the only people i wind up are game anglers who fish for rainbow trout because they deserve it.

B

Big Rik

all of you without photos, get one uploaded, then we can make stereotyped jibes about your looks/height/hair etc etc

oh yeah, welcome Worm.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Welcome Worm, I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do and gain some knowledge/tips in the process.

W

Wolfman Woody

Welcome Worm.

Warning!!! Watch out for The Mole, Moles eat Worms for breakfast. And the Mole I have in mind is a particularly vicious one.

Other than that, don't rise immediately to anything by Ron Clay and don't mention South Africa, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

jason fisher

ah thats it then jeff you went and did it you said one of the 2 S words he'll be off for hours now.

J

jon cotton

Welcome Drew/worm. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. They're not a bad lot really.....!

T

The Monk

used to go out with a ruffe slapper who had worms

nice name mate

seen most things in this life

but never heard of a worm falling over?

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Hope your'e not a Blockhead worm,,,been done already mate.

If not welcome to the 'Best waste of time you've ever had', Oh, and start by looking up Mathew Black's posts and talking to him.

A real eye opener!!!!

R

Richard Huggett 1

Welcome Worm...just be sure to have a LARGE supply of asprin handy every time you log on !!

T

"The Worm"

hi people sorry not been about for a while the misses has had me decorating but i did manage to get out fishing sun at lawn farm.
had a great day got burnt (oh well the price we pay for a good days fishing)quick question for you all im on a budget im looking for a new set of keep nets and landing nets any recomendations cheers.?

B

Bill Cox

Welcome to FM m8 most on here are barking but mostly they are a good bunch.Quick tip do,nt mention the labour party or the tone name to Ron.