The second hand part of FM

M

michael rouse

Seen a few things i want but dont know how to find out more.In the guide, it says that there are links to the sellers but mine hasnt.Its just a list of things for sale without any links on the page.Can anyone help me with this?

B

Big Rik

if you look at the second hand section, it sub divides it into categories, Accessories, baiting, clothing, comfort etc
and these then have links to further sub categories, for example, under Accessories, there is 'bite indicators and bite alarms' and when this opens up there are 4 adverts.
Clicking on the name or the more info button on the right will bring up the individual advert with a link to e-mail the seller.

If the sub category doesn't produce any adverts, then i would assume that there is nothing for sale in that section.

M

michael rouse

I changed my mind Rik.3 Greys FX4's for 130 quid is a bargain as they retail at around 200 quid per rod.They arent suitable for the fishing i do.Though one could be used for Bass ,one for spodding and one for pike.

J

jon cotton

The ad does seem to suggest that they are 130 quid for the lot. There is also a pair of fox barbel rods for ?75, presumably ?75 each.

Perhaps there should be some guidance given to people placing ads, to avoid any confusion?

B

Big Rik

does it?

"Greys FX4 rods for sale,set of 3,(Greys version of the Century FMJ),full on distance rods which RRP at ?220,used twice,genuine reason for sale.Mint condition,selling for just ?140 each.Will not split.Postage can be arranged for an extra ?10 via courier.Email me if interested.Matt"

"selling for just ?140 each.Will not split."

or maybe guidance given to the people reading the ads ;o)